Olympus mju i mint condition in the original box with manual and bag
The Olympus µ[mju:] i is a fully automatic 35mm compact camera introduced by Olympus in 1991. Notably evolved by camera designer Maitani Yoshihisa from his Olympus XA design. It was very small and curvy, with an integrated lens cover. It is switched on by shifting the lens cover to one side. The mju was the first model in the hugely successful Olympus mju/Stylus series, selling 5 million on its own.
- Lens: 35mm, f/3.5 (3 elements in 3 groups).
- Active multi-beam autofocus with 100-steps for a huge range of distances. Pre-focus lock enabled.
- Film format: 35mm DX-coded film, ISO 50-3200.
- Automatic exposure with shutter speeds of 1/15-1/500s.
- Film advance: Autowind and rewind.
- Integrated flash with four modes: Auto, red eye reduction, fill-in, disabled.
- LCD with battery check and frame counter.
- Tripod Mount.
- Power: 3V lithium CR123A.
This camera is perfect for a beginner!
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3315069-olympus-om-1/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition.
This is avalible in our shop in St Kevins arcade for pick up otherwise we can ship NZ and world wide.
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.