Olympus mju wide 80 with original receipt, manual and bag.
The µ[mju:] ZOOM WIDE 80 (US: ∞ Stylus ZOOM WIDE 80) was a fully automatic 35mm compact camera introduced by Olympus in 1998. It was very small for a zoom camera with an integrated lens cover. It is switched on by shifting the lens cover to one side. It had the widest angle of view among cameras in the hugely successful Olympus mju/Stylus series. Unlike the basic mju/Stylus, the auto-flash popped up at an angle when used. Several versions were made for different markets, usually in black or silver, including a DELUXE model with Quartzdate imprinting.
- Lens: 28-80mm zoom, f/4.5-8.4 (9 elements in 8 groups).
- Active autofocus. Pre-focus lock enabled.
- Film format: 35mm DX-coded film, ISO 50-3200.
- Automatic exposure.
- Film advance: Autowind and rewind.
- Pop-up flash with multiple modes.
- LCD with battery check and frame counter.
- Weatherproof (resistant to splashes).
- Power: 3V lithium CR123A.
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3355373-olympus-mju-zoom-wide-80/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition.
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased.