The Olympus mju Zoom 115 a 35mm compact camera from the very successful mju/Stylus/Epic series, and was introduced by Olympus in 1999. It was made in China. There were several revisions of this camera, which was available in black or silver. A later model (2000) with the same lens had a brighter viewfinder and the VF suffix, indicating the "Visual Finder" which went black when the shutter fired. This was helpful in noisy locations, because it was difficult to tell if the picture had been taken on the earlier version.
- Multi-autofocus 38-115mm (f/4.5-9.7) zoom lens.
- Pop-up auto-flash with multiple flash modes (inc. red-eye reduction and slow-synch).
- DX decoding, autowind and power rewind.
- Tripod socket.
- Dioptre adjustment for viewfinder.
- Sliding lens cover that doubles as power switch.
- Requires one CR123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions: 115x50x60mm
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition, minor wear and tear - 8.5/10
Example photos can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.