The Olympus mju Zoom 70 is a fully automatic 35mm compact camera introduced by Olympus in 1993. It was very small and curvy for a zoom camera (the lightest in its class) with an integrated lens cover. It is switched on by shifting the lens cover to one side. Made in China, it was part of the hugely successful Olympus mju/Stylus series. Unlike the basic mju/Stylus, the auto-flash popped-up at an angle when used. Several versions were made for different markets, usually in black or silver, some with a switchable panorama mask and/or Quartzdate imprinting. DLX models could be controlled remotely and are weatherproof.
- Lens: 35-70mm zoom, f/4.5-6.9
- Active autofocus with 200 steps, closest focus: 60cm. Pre-focus lock enabled.
- Film format: 35mm DX-coded film, ISO 50-3200.
- Automatic exposure with programmed shutter speeds, thought to be 1/5-1/400s on some models and up to 2 seconds or even B (bulb) on others.
- Autowind and rewind.
- Integrated flash with multiple modes. (On the Stylus Zoom DLX, night-flash mode has a shutter speed of 2 seconds and rear-curtain synch).
- LCD display with battery check and frame counter.
- Power: 3V lithium CR123A.
- Dimensions: 124x64x45mm.
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition- Excellent!
Example photos can be found here-https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3343117-olympus-mju-zoom-70/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.