Olympus mju Zoom 70 in black!
The µ[mju:] ZOOM was a fully automatic 35mm compact camera introduced by Olympus in 1993. It was very small and curvy for a zoom camera and was the lightest in its class back in '93. with an integrated lens cover.
- Lens: 35-70mm zoom, f/4.5-6.9
- Active autofocus with 200 steps, closest focus: 60cm. Pre-focus lock enabled.
- Film format: 35mm DX-coded film, ISO 50-3200.
- Automatic exposure with programmed shutter speeds, thought to be 1/5-1/400s on some models and up to 2 seconds or even B (bulb) on others.
- Autowind and rewind.
- Integrated flash with multiple modes. (On the Stylus Zoom DLX, night-flash mode has a shutter speed of 2 seconds and rear-curtain synch).
- LCD display with battery check and frame counter.
- Power: 3V lithium CR123A.
- Dimensions: 124x64x45mm
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition - please note the battery door catch is missing and is held closed using black tape (see photos) - this will not effect the usability of the camera and has been priced acordingly - 8/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.