Olympus stylus 105 (mju 105)
The mju ZOOM 105 (US: ∞ Stylus Zoom 105) is a fully automatic 35mm compact camera introduced by Olympus in 1995. It packed a 38-105mm zoom lens into a body that was smaller than the Olympus mju ZOOM 70. It is switched on by shifting the lens cover to one side. Made in China, it was part of the hugely successful Olympus mju/Stylus series. Unlike the basic mju/Stylus, the auto-flash pops up when used.
- Lens: 38-105mm zoom, f/4.5-8.9 (6 ED glass elements - one aspherical - in 5 groups).
- Active autofocus with 860 steps, closest focus: 60cm. Pre-focus lock enabled.
- Film format: 35mm DX-coded film, ISO 50-3200.
- Automatic exposure with shutter speeds of 4-1/500s.
- Autowind and rewind.
- Integrated flash with multiple modes.
- LCD with battery check and frame counter.
- Weatherproof (resistant to splashes).
- Power: 3V lithium CR123A.
- Dimensions: 120x64x44mm.
- G-Mark for Good Design, Japanese Ministry of International Trade and Industry, 1996.
- "Best Buys: Zoom - 35mm Point & Shoot", Consumer Digest, 1997.
- Top Products (Lens Shutter/Zoom), "Photo Trade News", 1997.
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3343951-olympus-stylus-105/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.