The Pentax PC35AF was the first 35mm compact camera with autofocus from Pentax.
The camera features a f:2.8 lens which will create really sharp images similar to the Olympus mju ii.
- Fully automatic 35mm film camera with leaf-shutter and integral flash.
- Lens: Pentax 35mm, f/2.8 (5 elements in 5 groups).
- Infrared active triangular autofocus with focus lock. Focus distance 0.7m to infinity.
- Programmed auto-exposure from EV6 (f/2.8 at 1/8s) to EV17 (f/16 at 1/430s) at iso 100 with CdS-cell metering. Mechanical shutter with slow shutter warning LED and beep.
- Albada viewfinder with 85% coverage, auto-focus frame, picture frame, parallax correction frame, distance indicator needle, zone focus markers, lamps, dioptry -0.9.
- PC35 AF has no DX sensor, ISO is set manually in the range 25-400 ASA. The later version of PC35 AF-M (DATE) is fitted with auto DX decoding (range 25-1600 ASA in 1/3 steps), but also retains a manual speed selector with range 25-1000 ASA which only takes effect with non-DX film.
- Self-timer with 10s delay, beep and lamp.
- Flash guide number 11m at ISO 100, 6 second recycling, Flash will last about 7 rolls of 36 frames.
- Tripod socket.
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries.
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition, slight mark on back (see photos) - 8.5/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.