The Praktica FX3 is an SLR camera produced between 1956 and 1958.
- Shutter type: mechanically controlled horizontal-run rubberized cloth-blind type shutter with twin settings for fast and slow speeds
- Viewfinder: fixed waist-level view finder with condenser type ground-glass focusing screen, simple sport view finder
- Film transport/frame counter: knob film advance, loose film take-up spool (plastic), manual frame counter
- Lens mount: M42x1
- Exposure times: B, 1/2, 1/5, 1/10, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100, 1/200,1/500
- Flash system: X- and F-synchronisation with two flash coaxial sockets at the front of the camera body
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition - 8.5/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
Film for this camera can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.