Ricoh 35 ZF!
The Ricoh 35 ZF is a viewfinder camera with a fixed lens made in Taiwan by Ricoh from 1966.
- Type: viewfinder camera
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: Rikenon f 2.8 / 40mm
- Shutter: Ricoh, Speeds 1/8 - 1/500 sec + B
- Focusing: zone focus with 3 symbols (1m, 2.5m, infinity).
- Exposure Control: manual shutter speed selection, aperture controlled by CdS meter or manually.
- Power: Originally a PX675 mercury cell.
- Dimensions: 111x71x56mm
- Weight: 400g
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition, some fungus on the lens 8.5/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.