- Type: rangefinder camera with electronic aperture control for shutter priority operation option
- Films: 35mm with speeds of 25 - 800 ASA
- Lens: Rikenon 1:2.8/40mm
- Shutter: Speeds 1/8 - 1/500 sec.
- Aperture: 1/2.8 - 1:16
- Exposure: manual shutter speed selection, aperture controlled by CdS-meter or manually
- Viewfinder: optical finder, superimposed rangefinder, parallax correction marks, "M" for manual operation visible, and the exposure meter's needle shows f-stop value or works as battery control
- Focusing: manual focusing with help of coupled rangefinder
- Battery: 1,35 volt mercury battery PX675
- Dimensions: 111×71×56 mm
- Weight: 420 g
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.