Ricoh 500G with original leather strap!
The Ricoh 500 G is a compact coupled rangefinder camera, introduced by Ricoh in 1972. It offers automatic shutter priority exposure, or fully manual control. A projected viewfinder needle pointer indicates the aperture the camera will set for any preferred shutter speed, or the aperture the user should set when on manual control.
- Film Format: 135 (24mm x 36mm negative)
- Lens: fixed-mount Rikenon 40mm f/2.8 with 46 mm filter thread
- Viewfinder: coupled rangefinder, framelines with parallax markings
- Focusing Distance: 3 ft. (0.9m) to inf
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16 (in viewfinder display)
- Shutter: Mechanical, B, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500
- ISO/ASA Range: 64-800
- Exposure Meter: lens-mounted CdS cell
- Exposure modes: shutter-priority and manual
- Flash: hot shoe and PC
- Flash Sync: All speeds; 1/60 to 1/500 for electronic flash, 1/30 to 1/125 for flash bulbs
- Self-timer: 8s delay
- Battery: 1.35v PX675 mercury or equivalent
- Film Advance: single stroke lever
- Film Rewind: collapsible knob
- Tripod Mount: metal
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.