The Ricoh AF-50 is an autofocus point and shoot 35mm film camera, introduced by Ricoh in 1985.
- Release Date: June 1985
- Lens: Rikenon Lens 35mm f/3.5, 4 elements in 3 groups
- Focusing: Single-point active autofocusing system
- Focusing Range: 1 m ~ infinity
- Shutter: Programmed, 1/30 ~ 1/500 sec.
- Viewfinder: Albada type, bright-frame, 0.47X, field of view 84%
- Film Speed Range: ISO 100 / 200 / 400 / 1000 by DX-code system plus manual selector for non-DX film
- Built-in Flash: G.N. 10 (ISO 100, m), Flashmatic, Automatic pop-up
- Power Source: AA-type battery X 2 (alkaline or manganese)
- Other Features: Self-timer
- Dimensions: 118 mm X 66 mm X 45 mm
- Weight: 235 g (without batteries)
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition, minor wear and tear - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.