Ricoh One Take AF in the orignal box with manual and strap!
The One Take AF is an autofocus point-and-shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in the late 80's. This camera is a minor upgraded model with a new exterior design from the AF-45 released in 1985. There are a series of models that has almost the same features as this model.
- Lens: Ricoh Lens 35mm f/3.9, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Focusing: Single-point active autofocusing system
- Focusing Range:
- Film Speed Range: by DX-code system
- Built-in Flash: Automatic pop-up
- Power Source: AA-type battery X 2 (alkaline or manganese)
- Other Features: Self-timer
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent conditon - some cosmetic wear due to age - 8.5/10
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.