Ricoh RW-1 with the original case.
The RW-1 is a point-and-shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in 1993. This camera shares its fundamental components (lens, shutter, body structure etc) with several other models. The RW-1 is the fully-loaded version among the series; it has an autofocus, a splash-proof body, and a red-eye reduction facility. A model with a date back was also available and it was sold as the RW-1 Date.
- Release Date: December 1993
- Lens: Ricoh Lens 34mm f/4.5, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: Single-point active autofocus system
- Shutter: 1/50 sec. and 1/100 sec.
- Aperture: F4.5 and F11.2
- Film Speed Range: ISO 100 or 400 (DX-Code system)
- Other Features: Splash-proof body (JIS Class 4), Automatic Flash, Red-eye reduction, Self-timer, Switchable Panorama
- Power Source: AA-type battery X 2 (alkaline or manganese)
- Dimensions: 123mm X 66mm X 49.5mm
- Weight: 250 g (without batteries)
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition- Great
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item