The RW-1 is a point-and-shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in 1993. This camera shares its fundamental components (lens, shutter, body structure etc) with several other models. The RW-1 is the fully-loaded version among the series; it has an autofocus, a splash-proof body, and a red-eye reduction facility. A model with a date back was also available and it was sold as the RW-1 Date.
- Release Date: December 1993
- Lens: Ricoh Lens 34mm f/4.5, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: Single-point active autofocus system
- Shutter: 1/50 sec. and 1/100 sec.
- Aperture: F4.5 and F11.2
- Film Speed Range: ISO 100 or 400 (DX-Code system)
- Other Features: Splash-proof body (JIS Class 4), Automatic Flash, Red-eye reduction, Self-timer, Switchable Panorama
- Power Source: AA-type battery X 2 (alkaline or manganese)
- Dimensions: 123mm X 66mm X 49.5mm
- Weight: 250 g (without batteries)
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition, slight wear and tear all over - 8.5/10
Example photos can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.