Ricoh S-30 with original case and a strap!
The Ricoh S-30 is an autofocus point-and-shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in 1989. It is also known as the Shotmaster AF in the United States.
- Camera Type: 35mm film lens shutter camera
- Lens: Ricoh Lens 35mm f/3.9, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: Single-point active autofocusing system, 3 focusing zones
- Focusing Range: 1.0 m - infinity
- Shutter: mechanical, 1/125 sec. (fixed speed)
- Viewfinder: Reverse Galilean type, 0.53X, field of view 84%
- Exposure Control: F8 (ISO 100 / 200), F16 (ISO 400), F22 (ISO 1000)
- Film Speed Range: ISO 100 - 400 (DX-code system), ISO 1000 (manual)
- Built-in Flash: activates by sliding flash switch, F4 (ISO 100 / 200), F8 (ISO 400), F11 (ISO 1000)
- Flash Range: 1 m ~ approx. 3.6 m
- Other Features: low-light warning LED, automatic film loading, automatic film advance, automatic film rewind with mid-roll rewind facility
- Power Source: one 3V Lithium battery (CR-123A) or two AA-type Batteries (alkaline or manganese)
- Dimensions: 132 mm X 68 mm X 53 mm
- Weight: 230 g (without battery)
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition 8.5/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.