The Rollei 35 is a series of 35mm viewfinder cameras, designed for Rollei by Heinz Waaske. The Rollei 35 held the title of smallest full-frame 35mm camera in the world for some time.
In spite of a premium price, it was one of the best selling 35mm cameras until overtaken by autofocus designs.
This version has a fully coupled lightmeter, exposure information in viewfinder.
This information consists of 3 LED's, 2 red ones for over- and under exposure warnings and a green one for correct exposure.
Because of the many complaints about battery drain a further enabling switch was build into the release button mechanism (October 1978 onwards).
Only differences with Rollei B 35.
- Production period : 1978 to 1980
- Production numbers : Singapore 157.500 units
- Lighmeter system : Coupled Si photo diode,
- Film sensivity : 25 to 1600 ASA,
- Battery : PX27, Mercury, 5.6V
- Color Finish : Black
- Weight: 240 grams
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3327072-rollei-35-led/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.