Produced between 1956 and 1959, the Rolleiflex 2.8 E3 is part of the 2.8 series - which all have a Compur shutter with at least B, X-sync and speeds from 1-1/500s. Only exception is the first version of the 2.8A. All models have a winding lever that stops at the first exposure. They use 120 film.
- Format : 12 exposures of 6 x 6 cm on 120 type rollfilm.
- Viewing lens: Heidosmat 1:2.8 f=80mm, coated
- Taking lens: Carl Zeiss Oberkochen Planar 1:2.8 f=80mm, Coated.
- Shutter: Synchro-Compur MXV CR0 leafshutter. Speeds 1 to 1/500 sec. and B.
- With EV coupling and linear speeds and diaphragm.
- Lightmeter system (when present): uncoupled, Selenium photo element, 2 ranges, meter in place of the Memo disc
- Dimensions WxDxH: 105 x 99 x 146 mm
- Weight: 1140 grams
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition, general wear and tear (see photos) - 8.5/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary. This camera has also had a full CLA by our technician.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.