Voigtländer Bessa I equipped with Color-Skopar 150mm f/3.5 lens and Prontor-S shutter. The camera also comes with an original camera case and camera manual!
The Bessa I was manufactured from 1951 up until 1956 (about 80.000 units) and is a well-made camera that uses 120 film and can give either 6x4.5(with insert) or 6x9 size negatives. The Bessa I has a simple finder that lacks a built-in rangefinder, however is possible to use a small external rangefinder that mounts in the shoe on the top which in practice is pretty easy to use- you just transfer the distance to the lens.
- Shutter/Lens Combinations: Vaskar 1:4.5/105mm (coated) in a Pronto, Prontor-S or Prontor-SV leaf shutter Color-Skopar 1:3.5/105mm (coated) in a Prontor-S, Prontor-SV or Prontor-SVS leaf shutter
- Filter size: Push-on 37mm
- Viewfinder: optical direct vision viewfinder.With 4 different masks, two formats (6x9 and 4.5x6) and two parallax corrections (1meter, close-up) separate for each format
- Dimensions (folded) : 168 x 98 x 48 mm
- Weight: 770 Grams
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition, minor wear due to age (see photos) 8.5/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.