Yashica Electro 35 CC! Original case is included however isnt in the best condition.
The Electro 35 CC is a compact 35mm rangefinder camera from Yashica released in 1970. It features a fast and wide 35mm, f/1.8 lens and aperture priority auto-exposure.
It has a maximum shutter speed of 1/250. Film speeds of 25 to 500 ASA. There is no indication of aperture or shutter speed in the viewfinder, overexposure (red) and slow (<1/30s) shutter speed (yellow) illuminated arrows. The CdS metering cell is located above the optics and within the barrel of the lens. This makes it easier to screw-in filters and have the exposure compensated.
- Country of Origin: Japan.
- Type: 35mm rangefinder camera with aperture priority automation.
- Lens: 35mm, f/1.8, 6 elements in 4 groups.
- Shutter: Inter-lens, electronically controlled leaf-type.
- Shutter Speeds: 8 sec - 1/250 sec.
- Exposure Meter: CdS cell located above front lens element.
- Exposure Value Range: EV -1 - EV 16.
- Film Speed Range: ISO 25-500.
- Flash Syncronization: Built-in X-synchronization via PC socket, no hot-shoe.
- image by Denny Narciso (Image rights)
- Focusing System: Superimposed rectangle, rangefinder-type.
- Viewfinder Information: Overexposure and slow (<1/30s) shutter speed warning arrows.
- Film Advance: Manual, lever operated, single-stroke.
- Self-Timer: Mechanical, 10-sec. delay.
- Filter Mount: screw-on, 52 mm.
- Battery: Single 6V PX28, battery check illuminates frame counter.
- Dimensions: 120 x 74 x 59 mm
- Weight: 550 g.
- Finish: Black.
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent - A new battery has been included
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3329302-yashica-electro-35-cc/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.