Yashica FX-2 with the original case! Included is a lens cap and hood. The lens atached is a 50mm 1.9 Yashica.
The Yashica FX-2 is a 35mm SLR camera manufactured by Yashica in 1976. The FX-2 was the second camera to use the new bayonet lens mount known alternately as the Contax/Yashica mount or C/Y mount. The FX-2 viewfinder provide 0.89x magnification, providing a nearly 90% field of view. The metering is done via a needle on the right side of the viewfinder display. Choosing the proper shutter and aperture combinations will result in proper exposure with the needle aligned between the + and −. The focus is done manually on the lens, to make it easier the view finder screen features a central spot with a micro-prism screen.
- Year: 1976
- Manufacturer: Yashica, Japan
- Lens mount: Contax/Yashica or C/Y bayonet mount lenses
- Metering: TTL full aperture with CdS, In finder zero-in metering from 12 ASA to 1600 ASA
- Shutter: focal plane, 1/1000 to 1 sec and B
- Flash: X sync at 1/60 or slower
- Batteries,: 1.3v mercury battery (EP-675R, RM-675R, or equivalent)
- Weight: about 690 g (24.3 oz)
- Dimensions: 144.5 x 94 x 51 mm (5.7 x 3.7 x 2 in)
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order for no extra shipping charge!
Perfect for a beginner!
Overall condition- Excellent
Example photos can be found here-https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3320404-yashica-fx-2/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition. We offer NZ and world wide shipping along with pick up option in our physical store.
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item