Yashica TL-Electro! Attached is a 50mm 1.9 lens!
The Yashica TL Electro was introduced in 1972, and was one of the Yashica TL series cameras.
It was effectively a lower specification version of the Yashica TL Electro-X, with no battery check, a lower X-sync speed, no FP socket, an the viewfinder lights relocated to the right side.
- Manufacturer: Yashica, Japan
- Lenses: M42 (42x1) e.g. Yashinon 50mm f1.7, Yashinon 50mm f1.4, Tomioka 55mm f1.2
- Metering: TTL stop down, weighted, CdS, two lights in viewfinder (up: overexposed, down underexposed, both: ok) from 12 ASA to 1600 ASA
- Shutter: horizontal curtain focal plane, mechanical, 1/1000 to 1 sec and B
- Flash: Hot and syncro-x, X at 1/60, MF at 1/30. (1/90s on X model)
- Self-timer: mechanical, 8-9 sec.
- Batteries: Two Mallory PX-640 or equivalent 1.35V Mercury batteries (PX-28 6.2V Silver Oxide 4SR44 on X model)
- Weight: about 980 g. with Yashinon 50mm f1.7
- Dimensions: 145x94x48
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order for no extra shipping charge!
Perfect for a beginner!
Overall condition- The built in light meter is not functioning and price has been adjusted to reflect this, however a hand held meter can be used and a light meter app on your phone! Otherwise is in excellent working condtion.
Example photos can be found here-https://www.lomography.com/magazine/41223-yashica-tl-electro
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.