Yashica TL-Electro with the original manual and case! Attached is a 50mm 1.9 lens!
The Yashica TL Electro was introduced in 1972, and was one of the Yashica TL series cameras.
It was effectively a lower specification version of the Yashica TL Electro-X, with no battery check, a lower X-sync speed, no FP socket, an the viewfinder lights relocated to the right side.
- Manufacturer: Yashica, Japan
- Lenses: M42 (42x1) e.g. Yashinon 50mm f1.7, Yashinon 50mm f1.4, Tomioka 55mm f1.2
- Metering: TTL stop down, weighted, CdS, two lights in viewfinder (up: overexposed, down underexposed, both: ok) from 12 ASA to 1600 ASA
- Shutter: horizontal curtain focal plane, mechanical, 1/1000 to 1 sec and B
- Flash: Hot and syncro-x, X at 1/60, MF at 1/30. (1/90s on X model)
- Self-timer: mechanical, 8-9 sec.
- Batteries: Two Mallory PX-640 or equivalent 1.35V Mercury batteries (PX-28 6.2V Silver Oxide 4SR44 on X model)
- Weight: about 980 g. with Yashinon 50mm f1.7
- Dimensions: 145x94x48
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order for no extra shipping charge!
Perfect for a beginner!
Overall condition- Excellent
Example photos can be found here-https://www.lomography.com/magazine/41223-yashica-tl-electro
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition. We offer NZ and world wide shipping along with pick up option in our physical store.
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item