Zeiss Ikon Contina equipped with a Pantar 45mm f/2.8 lens. The camera also comes with a camera case!
Contina is a 35mm film viewfinder camera made by Zeiss Ikon and produced between 1962-65.
- Lens: Zeiss Ikon Color-Pantar 45mm f/2.8
- Aperture: up to f/22 setting: ring and scale on the lens-shutter barrel, w/ handles
- Focus range: 3.5-10 feet +inf
- Focusing: manual front cell focusing; ring, distance scale and DOF scale on the front of the lens
- Shutter: Prontor 250 S, speeds: 1/30-1/250 +B; setting: ring and scale on the lens-shutter barrel
- Shutter release: on the right of the top plate w/ cable release socket
- Cocking lever: also winds the film, short stroke, on the back of the camera
- Frame counter: dial beneath the shutter release, not works wo/ the film in the camera
- Re-wind lever: folding crank, on the left of the top plate
- Re-wind release: button on the bottom plate
- Self-timer: lever, on the lens-shutter barrel
- Back cover: hinged, opens by a latch on the left side of the camera
- Body: metal; Weight: 450g
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.