Zeiss Ikon Nettar II 517/16 with the original leather case!
The Nettar series by Zeiss Ikon was a successful range of folding cameras for 120 roll film.
Nettar II 517/16
- Nettar 517/16 with f/6.3 Novar
- Year of release: 1949
- Film Format: 120 roll film (6×6cm exposures)
- Shutter: Vero leaf shutter , speeds 1/25 sec – 1/200 sec (or Prontor-SV: 1sec - 1/300 sec).
- Lens: Novar Anastigmat 1:6.3/75mm, other version with a 1:4.5/75mm
- Aperture: 6.3 to 22 (or 4.5 to 22)
- Viewfinder: optical direct vision viewfinder below flash shoe
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent for its age! Some minor wear (see photos)
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3358463-zeiss-ikon-nettar-ii-517-16/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.