Zenit 3M with a 50mm f3.5 Industar-50 lens and original brown case!
Zenit 3M is a 35mm film SLR made by KMZ and produced between 1962-70 with quantity of 781.678 units. Zenit means Zenith, a point in the sky that appears directly above the observer.
There are 10 types and 6 sub-types of the Zenit-3M
- Lens release: simply screw counter clockwise
- Lens: Industar-50 (ИНДУСТАР) 50mm f/3.5 filter thread: 49mm (standard lens)
- Mount: KMZ's ZM39 screw mount. It looks like M39 Leica mount but due to the mirror space, the rangefinder M39 mount lenses do not work properly on this camera. You can use them only the close-up focus range
- Aperture: f/3.5-f/16 setting: ring and scale on the lens
- Focus range: 0.65-20m +inf
- Focusing: via ground-glass screen, ring and scale on the lens
- Shutter: rubberized silk double cloth curtain, horizontal focal plane
- Speeds: 1/30-1/500 +B, setting dial on the top plate
- Shutter release: on the winding knob, w/ cable release socket
- Cocking lever: also winds the film, short stroke, on the righe of the top plate
- Frame counter: manual reset, additive type, beneath the winding knob
- Viewfinder: SLR pentaprism
- Mirror: not instant return
- Re-wind knob: on the left of the top-plate
- Re-wind release: by a small knob, beside the winding lever
- Flash PC socket: on front of the camera, X sync 1/30
- Memory dial : on the re-wind knob
- Self-timer: activates by a small knob above it
- Back cover: hinged, opens by a latch on the left side of the camera
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.