The Zenit-E is a 35mm SLR film camera produced between 1965 and 1986 in the USSR. The camera comes equipped with a Industrar 50mm f:3.5 lens.
- Aperture: up to f/16
- Focusing: Fresnel matte glass screen; ring, distance scale and DOF scale on the lens
- Shutter: Horizontally traveling, cloth focal-plane shutter, speeds 1/30 - 1/500 +B,
- Shutter release: on the winding knob, w/cable release socket. For long exposure in B mode, the shutter release will lock down when pressed and turned ccw.
- Exposure meter: Selenium cell meter
- Film speed range: ASA 16-500 setting: dial on the exposure setting ring, left of the top plate
- Exposure setting: Match the needles in the window by turning the setting ring, then read out the speed and aperture
- Self-timer: activates by pressing the small button above the lever
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition, black slightly coming apart from camera on front - 8/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.