CineStill 800T - 35mm, 36exp, 800ISO
36 exp. 135 rolls. Great rated ISO 200-2000! Can be pushed to 3000! CineStill 800Tungsten is a unique film for still photographers. This 800 speed tungsten balanced color negative film is prepared from the same motion picture film stock used by top cinematographers around the world. This film is designed for difficult low light tungsten situations and may be used in many different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks.
The new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life, with less noticeable artifacts after expiration! The same advanced motion picture emulsion, safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home! This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and produces a complimentary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry. Treat this film as a high speed 800 ISO film for C-41 processing and push process whenever needed up to 3200 ISO.
- Cinestill 800T – 35mm Film
- High-speed ISO 800 tungsten-balanced motion picture film
- 36 exp
- A distinct halation effect produces glowing highlights from strong light sources.
- Specifically designed for use in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Emulsion has been optimized for scanning
- Responds well to push processing up to ISO 3200.
Example photos can be found here
Shipping is $4.50 tracked NZ wide for as many rolls as you like!