Pentax PC-303 with wrist strap!
The Pentax PC-303 is a light plastic 35mm compact point-and-shoot camera with autofocus, auto exposure and motor drive, made in Japan by the Asahi Optical Co - part of their low-end "PC" range. It has a sliding lens cover doubling as an on-off switch.
- Shutter: leaf shutter, 1/125s
- Lens: Pentax 35mm f4.5, 3 elements
- Focusing: Infra-red autofocus, 1.2m - infinity
- Film speeds: ISO 100/200 or 400, set by switch underneath
- Power: 2x AA batteries.
- Weight: 185g without batteries
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition, words on camera faded a little 8.5/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.