Rolleicord II with leather case!
The Rolleicord II is a model in a long line of Rolleicords which started in 1933 and ended in 1977 and were produced by Franke & Heidecke and later on by Rollei-Werke in Braunschweig, Germany. It is a medium format TLR camera that uses 120 type Rollfilm. 12 6x6cm square images can be captured for each roll of 120 film.
- Taking lens: Zeiss Triotar 1:3.5 f=7,5cm
- Viewing lens: Heidoscop-Anastigmat 1:3.2 f=7,5cm
- Shutter: Compur C00
- Shutter speed: 1 to 1/300 sec., T and B.
- Dimensions WxDxH: 91 x 94 x 138 mm
- Weight: 793 grams
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition 8.5/10
note- front of camera case is broken along with the clip, refer to photos
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.