Yashica 35-ME with camera strap!
The Yashica 35-ME is a small, compact 35mm viewfinder camera with auto-exposure, made in Japan by Yashica, introduced c. March 1972.
It uses a 38mm f/2.8 lens made of 4 elements in 3 groups with a screw-in filter size of 46mm. The film speed is set using a ring around the lens, with the setting window on the bottom face of the lens. The metering system uses a CdS sensor with a sensitivity of 8 to 17 EV. The viewfinder has bright-line frames with parallax correction marks for a focus distance of 1.5 meters or closer. The shutter display scale is on the right of the finder has speed markings 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250 and 1/650 of a second. Aperture scale is also displayed at 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8 and 14. The setting for the meter uses a pointer-type indicator. Correct exposure is assured when the pointer is in the yellow areas of the scales. Also in the finder scale is overexposure, underexposure zones along with symbols of the selected zone focusing settings. The top plate carries the shutter release, hot shoe and frame counter.
- Lens: Yashica 38mm f2.8; zone and feet/metres scales
- Shutter: Copal auto, speed set by metering, 1/30-1/650 sec.
- Meter: CdS sensor
- Film speed: 25 to 400 ASA
- Flash: hot shoe, flash sync 1/25 of a sec.
- Power: 1.3v mercury
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition 8.5/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.